Cape Town & Surroundings`
£0 per person
Embark on a 6-day journey to discover the wonders of Cape Town, where you can marvel at breathtaking destinations such as Table Mountain and Kirstenbosch Gardens. Take in the scenic beauty of the Cape Peninsula and immerse yourself in the natural charm of the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Cape Point and its adorable penguin inhabitants.
Explore Cape Town in 6 Days
- Visit Cape Town and the surroundings.
- View Table Mountain and Kirstenbosch Gardens.
- Cape Peninsula Scenic Drive, Cape of Goodhope Nature Reserve, Cape Point and the penguins.
- Wine Tasting on horseback.
- Winelands Tour
- Accommodation @ 4-star accommodation for 5 nights near the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
- Transfers from the airport
- Transport on tour days
- Private guide
Entrance fees to
- Cable Way (Table Mountain)
- Cape Point
- Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Horseback ride with lunch and wine tasting
- Wine Tasting and Olive Tasting
- Snacks and bottled water in vehicles
- All purchases of a personal nature
- Lunches and dinners
- Alcohol, food and beverages
- Entrance fees not mentioned
- Extra wine tastings
- Travel Insurance